top of page

TheSwancyGroup Group

Public·18 members
Demian Suvorov
Demian Suvorov

How to Download Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure for Free

How to Download Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure for Free

If you are a fan of Disney Princesses and want to play a fun and interactive game with them, you might be interested in Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure. This is a 2012 video game that features the following Disney Princesses: Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Tiana, and Rapunzel[^2^]. You can explore their worlds, customize your avatar, and help them restore order after a mischievous imp turns their stories upside down.

Free Download Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure .zip

However, buying this game might not be easy or cheap, as it was released for the Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and PC. You might not have these devices or want to spend money on them. Fortunately, there is a way to download this game for free on your PC. All you need is a .zip file that contains the game data and a crack that bypasses the copy-protection. Here are the steps to follow:

• Download the .zip file from this link. This is an ISO image of the original DVD of the game[^1^]. It is about 2 GB in size, so make sure you have enough space on your hard drive.

• Extract the .zip file using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip. You will get a folder with several files inside.

• Download the crack from this link. This is a file called rld.dll that will allow you to run the game without the disc[^3^]. It is about 8 MB in size.

• Copy the crack file and paste it into the folder where you extracted the .zip file. Replace the existing rld.dll file with the new one.

• Double-click on the file called Setup.exe to install the game on your PC. Follow the instructions on the screen.

• Once the installation is complete, double-click on the file called DisneyPrincess.exe to launch the game. Enjoy!

Note: This method is for educational purposes only. We do not condone piracy or illegal downloading of any kind. If you like this game, please support the developers and publishers by buying it from official sources.

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure is a game that lets you immerse yourself in the magical worlds of your favorite Disney Princesses. You can choose to play as a male or female character and customize your appearance with different outfits, accessories, and hairstyles. You can also collect gems and coins to unlock more items and decorations for your room.

The game has five different levels, each based on a different Disney Princess movie. You can visit Cinderella's castle, Ariel's underwater kingdom, Belle's enchanted castle, Tiana's New Orleans, and Rapunzel's tower. In each level, you will encounter various characters and mini-games that will test your skills and creativity. You will also have to help the Princesses fix their stories after a naughty imp messes them up with his magic wand.

The game is suitable for children of all ages, as it has easy controls and simple gameplay. It is also fun for adults who love Disney movies and want to relive their childhood memories. The game has colorful graphics, charming music, and voice acting from the original cast of the movies. It is a game that will make you feel like you are part of a fairytale. e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page